Today (Saturday) after breakfast, we went for a little walk to the florist to buy a plant for Tante Elfriede & Onkel Viktor & Beate & Hansi to thank them for everything they did for us. Every morning that we were in Kriftel, Beate would go to the bakery & buy fresh breadrolls for us for breakfast!! How wonderful - especially for Emily because Beate bought special chocolate croissants for her! Talk about spoilt!!!
Joachim then took us shopping at a huge shopping centre nearby. We had a great time - dad & Joachim went to all the electronics shops, while Emily, mum & I looked at everything else. We needed more time though!
Tonight, from Michael's recommendation, we went to an Italian restaurant for dinner to experience pizza German/Italian style. I personally had pasta, which was beautiful, but those that did have pizza enjoyed it too. I think that the pizza at Maleny is much better though!
It was a lovely evening with everyone there. Beate, Hansi, Michael, Kerstin & Thomas, Elfriede, Viktor, Joachim & Ingrid. At the end of dinner, they bought out some special Italian wine & I thought I'd try some. I thought it would be like schnapps - well...give me schnapps any day!!! OMG - talk about burn! All the way to my belly - for some time after too! Thank goodness it was only a small glass!
Don't want to go home!!

No comments:
Post a Comment